Description of Position:
Blueprint Inc. is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Skills Development Trainer. The Sales Skills Development Trainer will need to have automotive industry experience, outside training experience, effective communication and presentation skills, a proven track record of applying effective training tools and resources to deliver outstanding training results and meet the training programs overall performance objectives. This is a remote position that will require traveling nationwide.
Sales Skill Development Trainer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience as a sales trainer in auto dealerships.
- Minimum of 5 years office experience with MS Office.
- Extensive knowledge of adult learning styles and the ability to meet those needs in a classroom setting.
- Ability to modify a training plan “on the spot” to meet the audience needs and make them successful.
- Strong written and communication skills; ability to present to individuals or groups of employees/partners through a variety of methods.
- Proven background in delivering leadership and sales training as well as coaching.
- Effective communicator / facilitator / collaborator.
- Strong project management skills who is proactive, collaborative and meets deadlines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow through on multiple projects, and work under pressure with strict time deadlines.
- Extended hours including weekends may be required.
- Ability to travel to multiple destinations nationwide throughout the month.
- Establish and enforce a classroom code of conduct to maintain a positive learning environment for clients during all training activities.
- Prepare materials and training rooms for classroom activities.
- Adapt training methods and instructional material to meet clients’ varying needs.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work time that provides clients with opportunities to observe, question and investigate materials covered during training.
- Instruct clients individually and in groups, using various adult learning methods such as lectures, discussions and group activities.
- Identify, select and modify training resources to meet the needs of clients with varying backgrounds, learning styles and special needs.